Attention Parents and/or Guardians,
If you are a parent or legal guardian and currently receive correspondence relating to your child via the USPS, take a moment to sign-up for the KCSD Parent Portal. You can do this by contacting the school contact listed below.
The parent portal gives you immediate access to:
- Student schedule
- Quarterly Progress Reports
- NYS Assessment Scores (grades 5-8)
- Regents Scores (if applicable)
- Bus Information
Designated Parent Portal Administrators:
Kingston High School
Class of 2019 – AP Secretary, Patricia Parker: email@example.com
Class of 2020 – AP Secretary, Lyn Hoffay-Hammerle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2021 – AP Secretary, Jillian Lindhorst: email@example.com
Class of 2022 – AP Secretary, Rosie Interrante: firstname.lastname@example.org
J. Watson Bailey Middle School
Guidance Secretary, Joan Gessner: email@example.com
M. Clifford Miller Middle School
Guidance Secretary, Kathi Dunn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Portal Enabled Functions:
Kingston High School:
- Report Cards
- Progress Reports
Middle Level (JWB & MCM):
- Report Cards (both ERC & Secondary)
- Progress Reports
- Regents – if applicable
- Every night, bus routes will sync from the Versa Trans system into eSD.
- The data pull is straight from Versa Trans and therefore only uses Trip/Route numbers. It does not have the capability of providing custom bus names for example “frog/turtle/blue, etc.”
- The bus information populates under the “buses” tab in eSD. See example below:
NOTE FOR PARENTS & STAFF:
1) The small bus route numbers are only accurate for the am route, no pm small bus routes are established yet in Versa Trans. All small bus students should take the same bus home they take in.
2) The small bus times in Versa Trans are not accurate, as they cover the entire district and these routes change daily. The bus company/drivers call all small bus families with pick up times.
3) The regular big bus routes are in Versa Trans am and pm. Students should be at their bus stop 10 minutes prior to the listed pick up times. as all times are computer generated and not exactly as the bus might be doing, example buses arrive at the schools within a 10-15-minute time-period.
4) Outbound times on all routes small and regular vary greatly, as buses depart from different schools at different times. Times also vary in the pm due to not all stops are made if a student doesn’t ride, is out sick, or stays late.
5) Versa Trans times are based on all routes arriving and departing at a set time in Versa Trans and are calculated based upon all eligible students are riding and all stops being made.